About this property
A GROUND FLOOR FLAT overlooking open green fields on the Bouvier Farm Estate for the elderly, briefly comprising communal entrance, entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room and storage room/walk-in wardrobe. Outside there are communal gardens and a parking area. There is also a communal laundry room. There is a separate entrance to the right off the archway. A key is provided.The property is part of the Wales and West Association offering specifically designed and maintained sheltered housing for retired people over the age of 60 years old. The property benefits from gas central heating with a COMBINATION BOILER and UPVC windows. A maintenance charge per month ensures reduced stress for the occupant. A list of services included in the charges can be found at the end of this brochure. An approximate £220. maintenance charge each month for the property. We believe the property is on a 99yr lease from 1985.
Doors to shower room, sitting room, bedrooms one and two and walk-in wardrobe. Radiator. Built-in cupboard.
Shower Room. 6' 1'' x 6' 7'' (1.85m x 2.01m)
Low level WC. Bidet. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Shower enclosure with electric mixer shower. Ceramic wall tiles. Radiator. Cushioned non slip flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 2'' x 6' 10'' (4.01m x 2.08m)
uPVC window to rear. Radiator. Wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 13' 2'' x 6' 10'' (4.01m x 2.08m)
uPVC window to rear. Radiator.
Sitting Room 16' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.92m x 3.05m)
uPVC bay window to rear. uPVC door to rear. Radiator
Kitchen 11' 10'' x 6' 7'' (3.60m x 2.01m)
uPVC window to rear. Fully fitted kitchen with eye level and base units with work surfaces over. Wall mounted combination Worcester boiler providing the central heating and hot water. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. White goods. Radiator. Gas cooker with hood (disconnected).
Paved area providing space for table and chairs etc. Mature border of flowers and shrubs. Lawn area (communal). Backing onto the brook and local countryside.
Communal Laundry Room
There is a communal laundry room nearby on the ground floor
There are communal gardens and there is also a parking area.
1. Lighting and cleaning of communal areas.
2. Water Rates for communal areas.
3. Comprehensive insurance for the structure.
4. Day to day maintenance of the structure.
5. Periodic redecoration of the exterior (and the interior of communal areas).
6. Maintenance of the lift and heating apparatus, ventilating fans, alarm system and fire alarms etc.
7. Provision of a caretaker.
8. Costs of operating a laundry room (washing machines and tumble dryers are allowed in the flats).
9. Maintenance of the Scheme.
10. A room is set aside for those receiving visitors for a small charge.
11. Buildings Insurance.
12. Water Rates.
13. Maintenance of gardens.
14. Central heating maintenance contract.
15. Internal repairs eg plumbing or electrical, locks and window locks, cupboard catches etc.
16. Central control communication system.
Heritage House, East Street Llantwit Major Vale of Glamorgan CF61 1XY
Monday to Friday 9.00 to 18:00
Saturdays 09:00 - 16:00